Saturday, May 30, 2009

T-Ball



Sivai had his first T-ball game today. I thought it was supposed to be last weekend, but I got my dates mixed up. It was a little bit of a crazy day because the night before we went camping and fishing with some friends. Luckily when you go camping you get an early start to the day so we didn't have too much of a problem getting packed up, home and showered and back into his game all by 9 a.m. He did a great job, connecting with the ball both times and running his heart out.
This week was also his last week of school. They had a little program Thursday but the lights were off in the gym and my camera didn't take very good shots. He did a great job with his part and sang every song at the top of his lungs. He's excited to be in 1st grade now, I'm just a little scared :)

1 comments:

Shelly said...

i can't wait for Dayson to be able to play t-ball.

i have more pics i just need to get em on there. i'll try this wk