Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Break

Amelia, Renee, Daniel. Two weekends before Christmas my sister Heidi graduated from BYU-I. This is when Renee, Nick and I met up at Lisa's house to carpool up there. Unfortunately my hands were full at the graduation and I let Renee do all the picture taking. Congrats Heidi!!

The day before we left for Christmas in Cedar City and the wedding at Logan it snowed over 12 inches. The kids love it.

Grandpa Dotson has become quite accomplished with his woodworking. We each got a hand turned ornament for Christmas. This one features a sea shell.
Patrick and his brother Robert doing dishes Christmas evening, pretending to be Santa.
Sivai opening an army tank from G&G Dotson.
Grandma Dotson and Lily bonding. Make-up is #1 on her favorite things to do. I have to guard mine.
Irvin and Amber's wedding at Logan
Morning of the wedding. It was freezing rain/slush outside of the temple, very cold and not very fun for pictures. They were still all smiles.
Austin, Dad, Lily, Sivai
The swimming pool was a big hit. Amelia and I enjoyed watching everyone splash around.
Kitchen help. Lisa and Heidi.
Anna, Keely, and Sivai also helped out keeping the food out.
Keely, Sivai, Austin
The cake and Aggie ice cream was a big hit. I didn't keep track of how many plates my kids had.
Irvin, Lily, Mom, Dad

1 comments:

saskia said...

wow, love the ornament!