Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Officially an Aggie


Patrick got accepted into the master's program! He will be getting his Master's in Social Work through Utah State University (the extension here in Vernal). He has spent so much time working on his application and getting ready to apply and all his hard work paid off. It's going to be a huge commitment but it will all be worth it. With his degree he will be able to get his LCSW and be a counselor.
I don't know whether to be excited or scared for this new chapter, but I'm incredibly proud of Patrick for all he does for our family.

3 comments:

saskia said...

That's exciting! Why, because it means you aren't moving...

Well, and having a masters is pretty cool to.

Shelly said...

Congrats how exciting

Ginger said...

it's a great decision, it's a an amazing degree, I know I am biased cause I have one but the doors that have been opened to me are great, it's such good job security and good financial support for the family, you know you call me anytime, go Patrick go!