Monday, June 2, 2008

ABC's of me


A- Attached or Single? Happily married
B-Best Friend? Patrick
C-Cake or pie? Cheesecake or my Grandma Yeagers apple pie.
D-Day of choice? Evenings in the summer, it's fun to be outside with the whole family
E-Essential Item? Sewing machine
F-Favorite color? shades of blue, I'm on an Aqua phase right now
G-Gummy bears or worms? Bears on ice cream
H-Home town? I don't claim one, but I was born in MT
I-Favorite indulgence? chocolate
J-January or July? July if I'm not pregnant
K-Kids? 3: Sivai (5) Austin (2) Lily (7 months)
L-Life isn't complete without? family
M-Marriage date? December 15th
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 5 sisters, 2 brother
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples
P-Phobias? Noises at night
Q-Quote? none at the moment
R-Reasons to smile? My boys playing in the water hose at walmart today while I was buying plants
S-Season of choice? spring
T-Tag 3 people:
U-Unknown fact about me? I'm very uncomfortable in large crowds, even if I know everyone.
V-Vegetable? tomato and zucchini
W-Worst habit? procrastination
X-Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food? my moms cooking
Z-Zodiac sign: Capricorn, I think

0 comments: