Saturday, July 5, 2008

Trapper and more of Sivai's quotes for the week


We've been having a lot of fun this past week with our new puppy. He's a Brittany spaniel and proving to be very smart. We have taken him fishing and to our 4th of July parade and he seems to have a very even temperment. I'm sure he's going to provide the boys with hours of fun.
Sivai~
While playing around on the couch, "I'm going to practice my kicking style for Egypt, no I mean Chinese. And I'm going to eat chinese food too."
We were fishing at a small stream and we saw some sort of small swimming mammal in the water, maybe a muskrat or something. We caught a fish and Sivai got his hands all slimy and was washing them off in the stream. I started to tease him that the "creature" was going to get him. His response went something like this.
Sivai "Is he going bite me?"
Mom "He might, he eats things in the water!"
Sivai "Why's he going to eat me mom!? Does he need to provide money and food and treats for his family?"

1 comments:

Lisa Wilson said...

How Cute!

Also, love the picture at the top!