Friday, October 17, 2008

Sivai's First Kiss


Tonight while making chocolate chip cookies (recipe on Yeager recipe blog) Sivai told me all about his first kiss. I was pouring in the vanilla and he asked what it was. When I told him he said, "Vanilla, that's like Carmella. She's in my class."
Mom, "Is she one of your' friends?"
Sivai, "Yeah, she likes me. She gave me a hug." (grin on his face)
Mom, "That's nice, but you probably shouldn't be giving hugs out at school."
Sivai, "She gave me a hug AND a kiss!" (huge smile on face)
Mom, "Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea, definitely no kissing at school, okay?"
Sivai, "I told my teacher and she (Carmella) got in trouble, and then my teacher wiped off my face with a wet wipe, and then the kiss dried up."

Sivai talks about Carmella all the time, in fact she didn't join his class until a few weeks after school started and Sivai came home her first day and told me all about her.

Do I already have to be worried about my 5 year old being a chick-magnet?

4 comments:

Lisa Wilson said...

Oh my gosh.......how precious. That is so adorable.

Jeanine said...

I think so he is going to have them flocking to him- such a cutie!!! :) That is such a funny story! I love it!

Jennifer said...

He kills me! I love that kid. I miss you guys a ton. If I could hold on to any amount of money, I'd be out there visiting. I want to get out there before the snow falls. Give your family hugs and kisses for me.

Lisa Wilson said...

I love your haunted header!