Friday, October 3, 2008

What I've been up to...




The past couple of weeks I've been busy sewing. I haven't sewn this much in quite a while but it keeps me busy and motivated. Some of the projects I've completed are

  • queen size Irish Chain quilt
  • 5 baby rag quilts
  • A reversible cape for Sivai, Patrick had one similar growing up and loved it so I thought I would give it a try. I'm going to make one for Austin but so far he won't wear Sivai's.

Some projects I'm working on are

  • a fun crazy quilt for my mom
  • queen size log cabin quilt for my sister
  • 16 dance costume alterations

3 comments:

Ginger said...

you rock! those are awesome!

Lisa Wilson said...

You are so talented

Lisa said...

Hi Sis.

Good work. If I was to buy material that I liked for Queen size quilt will you make it for me. If you would, what is good material for a quilt. Jordan would love a blue jean quilt and we have tons of those. Are they hard to make? If I got you my bluejeans someday could you make us one. I will pay you for the time of course. Also, would you be willing to make some quilts for the boys bed? I can call you later and discuss it on the phone. Love ya.