Thursday, January 1, 2009

We had a wonderful time celebrating Christmas in Cedar City this year. All of Patrick's brothers and sisters and all of their children were in town, and we loved spending time with them. Sivai and Austin love playing with all the cousins their age and it's great to see what a close relationship they have, even when we visit only 3 times a year. We miss everyone already.


Before we left for Christmas in Cedar City the boys and I put together a pre-fab. gingerbread house. They did really well working together and carefully decorating it.


Christmas morning Sivai was more than excited to see that Santa had brought him a toy gun that "makes noise," and most everything else on his wish list. This is the first year Austin asked for certain presents and really had a grasp on what Christmas entailed. It was fun the see him become engrossed in anything that he unwrapped. I think he truly wants to be a pirate. Pat put on "Pirate's of the Caribbean" and he asked if he could go in the TV and be on the ship.

Lily enjoyed all the excitement and attention she received, and to our surprise knew exactly what to do with a wrapped present.

and to save the best for last I got this!

Patrick did a great job keeping it a secret.It was a huge surprise and I love it to death!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What cute pics. I love Austin wanting to climb in the TV and be the pirate. And I still think it isn't fair that you got my gift.:-)Just kidding.

Jeanine said...

I love Christmas so much more with kids. And you will LOVE your kitchen aid! I LOVE mine it is awesome. It is so handy and makes cooking so much more fun and easy. I am excited for you.

Lisa Wilson said...

How on earth did I miss this post? Anyways......Your kitchenaid is amazing! And I was so coveting the luxury that Rusty and I went and bought one on Saturday. But yours still rocks the house. Mine is not that luxurious. But then again I don't need it to be because I don't cinnamon rolls at odd hours in the night :)........

Love you!

Lisa Wilson said...

I miss you. Just promise me that when we are old and our husbands are gone that we'll live together again and bake, knit, and craft all day! :)

Lisa Wilson said...

Yes! Separate beds AND rooms are an absolute requirement!