Thursday, February 26, 2009

Parade Fun

Last weekend we headed down to Southern UT for Patrick's work and some fun for me. I met up with my friend Lisa in St. George and we continued our tradition of visiting the Parade of Homes. We had a blast just talking, shopping, eating, and critiquing homes. Patrick was great to watch my kids and keep them entertained.
Some of our favorite homes were a Frank Lloyd Wright inspired home, a smaller retirement home, and a home that was in the Parade last year and this year was up for sale. Also, there was a huge (over 15,000 sq. feet) mansion that had a basketball, and racquetball court, golf green, and climbing wall in the "basement." Not to mention the swimming pool that had a cave which contained a hot tub and room to watch movies. For sale for only $3 million, $4 million if you want the furniture.



Outside living room...we all need one of these.


Bathroom fit for a queen



Clean and modern
(Lisa W. I posted the bread recipe on my food blog.)

2 comments:

Green's said...

How fun! I wish I was back in southern utah!

I absolutely love that bathroom! If it was mine, I'd feel like I'd gone back to the Elizabethan Era! Gorgeous!!!

Lisa Wilson said...

I loved being with you! I'm so glad we went. Great pictures. I'm surprised the bathroom picture turned out. AWESOME!