Friday, July 2, 2010

Breather



Sivai and Austin have been gone for a week now. It seems like 5 times longer than that. I've enjoyed the peace and quiet and the less work it takes to only have one kid at home, but it sure leaves an empty spot in our home. They're having a blast in KS with Grandma and Grandpa Yeager, and probably won't want to come home when it's time.
With all the free time on my hands I've been able to take my time getting ready for this baby. I'm 9 months today (36 weeks) and I can't believe it's July! I got the baby clothes out, set up the bassinet and I'm working on her blessing dress. Lily has helped out every step of the way with a million questions and opinions about how things are going to be when the baby comes. I feel like I'm ready for HER, just not ready for dealing with the rest of life.
I love the excitement a new baby brings and I can't wait to share it with my kids.

0 comments: