Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mixed Veggies

Weak stomachs be warned...
Today for lunch the boys had ramen noodles and mixed veggies (corn, carrots, peas). For the most part they ate the vegetables with no complaint. However, I told Sivai that to have soda tonight after dinner he would need to finish eating the vegetables at the bottom of his bowl. This didn't go over very well and after ten minutes of sitting and complaining with no progress I sent him off the take his nap.
~Yes, my five year old does take a nap, it's great!!!
Back to the vegetables. Approximately 1.5 hours later he woke up from his nap and came out of his room. He had a confused look on his face and said, "Mom, there's something in my mouth." I really do think he forgot what was in there. Of course I realized right away what it was....the mixed vegetables ground into a fine pulp and stuffed in his cheek like a chipmunk. He decided it wouldn't be best to swallow it and spit it out. I'm just glad he didn't choke on the stuff while sleeping.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

that takes some serious skills!

Lisa Wilson said...

Logan is doing the same thing. Isn't it frustrating!

Lisa Wilson said...

i just heard some Rascal Flatts music. They will forever remind me of the semester we roomed together at college :)

Love ya! Thanks for your friendship. I don't know what I'd do without you!